Enhance your architectural business and improve professional skills.
Conference for Architects
During this conference, our team will give a detailed overview of our business applications. You’ll know all the benefits of using it.
Having attended this conference, participants should be able to:
- Understand the various modules;
- Functional flow of the main applications;
- Introduction, CRM, Sales Management
- Purchase, Sales & Purchase management, Financial accounting.
- Project management, Human resources, Contract management.
- Warehouse management, Manufacturing (MRP) & Sales, Import/Export.
- Point of Sale (POS), Introduction to report customization.
For any additional information, please contact us at email@example.com
At just 13 years old, John DOE was already starting to develop his first business applications for customers. After mastering civil engineering, he founded TinyERP. This was the first phase of OpenERP which would later became Odoo, the most installed open-source business software worldwide.
Chamber Works reserves the right to cancel, re-name or re-locate the event or change the dates on which it is held.